Tips to avoid plumbing issues:
- Let water drip from a fixture that is the furthest away from the water supply line to prevent frozen water pipes & breaks in your home.
- Leave cabinet doors open under the sinks so heat from the room reaches the pipes.
- Make sure the water is turned off to outside spigots, remove hoses/attachments and cover spigot.
- Locate your emergency water shut-off valve in case a water pipe freezes and breaks.
- Never turn off your heat during cold weather.
- Make sure your thermostat is in good working order and change batteries annually. Amazon is a good place to get a new affordable & reliable programmable thermostat that helps you save money by reducing your heating bills. Click here for more info.